Startup company providing industrial automation systems located in Tulsa, OK. We’re focusing on serving the southwest, south, and southeast United States while also offering international.
- Cybersecurity & Remote Access
- IIoT – Industrial 4.0 Solutions
- Digitization, AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics
- Industrial Control Systems
- PLC, DCS, HMI, SCADA
- End Devices
- Motors, Valves, Transmitters, Switches
- 24/7 Support
- Onsite & Remote
As a startup we are very small and we are very nimble. We are building a new company and structuring it to fit what our customers need today and tomorrow.
We are looking for someone to oversee the business development and customer relationship.
Software Developer – Seeking someone to develop software for custom applications and industrial automation.
- Work with subject matter expert to scope out software deliverables
- Develop tools to automate software development to promote efficiency and accuracy
- Compile software
- Test software for reliability
- Test software with subject matter expert(s)
- Revise any and all needed changes or additions
- Test functionality
- Continue to review for exhancements
- Repeatedly checking in to confirm functionality and satisfaction
- Ability to pickup on new technologies quickly
- Computer Science or Similar degree or Technical Certification + 3 years of experience or 10 years of direct experience
- Good interpersonal skills – honest, friendly, supportive, and determined personality