X|Automation provides industrial and business automation to many different industries. We strive to assist our clients in becoming as efficient as possible.
We are looking for talent that believes mental health is just as important as capital compensation. We want to foster genuine, healthy, and respectful working relationships with our fellow team members, customers, and vendors. Actually enjoy working on projects and achieving goals.
Further, we’re a young small company. We are flexible when it comes to bringing on team members. We are open to freelancers, employees, or even folks who want to earn a piece of the company with a little sweat equity. We leverage technology to help us be flexible for the right people.
If you appreciate challenging projects, quality teammates, and a long term career – submit your resume.
Cloud developer is responsible for developing all data that is fed to the cloud and the systems in place to analyze and react to the data. These systems include both proprietary and “off the shelf” packages.
Development is typically done in the following languages:
The successful candidate(s) will have extensive experience in one of the above languages and have exposure or the ability to pick up quickly the other languages. Further, familiarity and/or the willingness to learn AWS & AZURE IIoT packages are fundamental to the position. A deep understanding of cybersecurity is a plus.
- High school degree or equivalency certificate
- 2-year programming technology degree or 4-year degree in computer science or similar
- In absence of a higher education degree – a minimum of 5 years of direct experience and may be subject to extensive testing and training upon hiring.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have the ability to drive to remote locations
- Pass safety and physical requirements of project sites