Startup company providing industrial automation systems located in Tulsa, OK. We’re focusing on serving the southwest, south, and southeast United States while also offering international.
- Cybersecurity & Remote Access
- IIoT – Industrial 4.0 Solutions
- Digitization, AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics
- Industrial Control Systems
- PLC, DCS, HMI, SCADA
- End Devices
- Motors, Valves, Transmitters, Switches
- 24/7 Support
- Onsite & Remote
As a startup, we are small and we are very nimble. We are building a new company and structuring it to fit what our customers need today and tomorrow. Further, we are able to structure compensation packages to fit many different needs. Base pay, commission, bonus structure, options, and sweat equity are all welcomed. We want to find a team for the long haul and realize different people have different goals for their compensation.
Sales Engineer – Seeking someone in the Oklahoma region (we will open up Texas and Colorado next) who is familiar with industrial sales to engineering firms, end users (plant/equipment owners), and partners. Selected person will handle establishing new business relationships and maintain them.
- Use marketing efforts to develop leads to contact
- Establish leads through networking and relationships
- Work with leads to determine their goals, wants, and needs.
- Present product and service offerings to potential customers and show value add.
- Organize technical discussions with customers and internal subject matter experts
- Keep company CRM up to date with all activities and strategies
- Assist in preparation and presentation of estimates and quotations
- Periodically check in to confirm projects are going according to customers expectations
- College degree + 2 years of experience or 5 years of direct experience
- Must be comfortable with going into industrial facilities and all of the safety requirements that come along with that
- Willingness to travel – Expected efforts are primarily in Oklahoma so limited overnight
- Good interpersonal skills – honest, friendly, supportive, and determined personality
This is primarily a work from a virtual office/remote job. Must be able to work efficiently in such an arrangement. This is NOT an entry-level position. A strong technical skillset coupled with a strong ability to produce will be needed and required.