Startup company providing industrial automation systems located in Tulsa, OK. We’re focusing on serving the southwest, south, and southeast United States while also offering international.
- Cybersecurity & Remote Access
- IIoT – Industrial 4.0 Solutions
- Digitization, AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics
- Industrial Control Systems
- PLC, DCS, HMI, SCADA
- End Devices
- Motors, Valves, Transmitters, Switches
- 24/7 Support
- Onsite & Remote
As a startup we are very small and we are very nimble. We are building a new company and structuring it to fit what our customers need today and tomorrow.
We are looking for someone to oversee the business development and customer relationship.
Business Development – Seeking someone in the NE Oklahoma region who is familiar with industrial sales. Selected person will handle establishing new business relationships.
- Use marketing efforts to develop leads to contact
- Establish leads through networking and relationships
- Present product and service offerings to potential customers
- Keep company CRM up to date with all activities and strategies
- Organize technical discussions with customers and internal subject matter experts
- Assist in preparation and presentation of estimates and quotations
- Periodically checkin to confirm projects are going according to customers expectations
- College degree + 2 years of experience or 5 years of direct experience
- Must be comfortable with going into industrial facilities and all of the safety requirements that come along with that
- Willingness to travel – Expected efforts are primarily in NE Oklahoma with future efforts to expand to OKC, Dallas, and Denver.
- Good interpersonal skills – honest, friendly, supportive, and determined personality
This is primarily a work from a virtual office/remote job. Must be able to work efficiently in such an arrangement.
Being a small start-up we are flexible with compensation packages. From salaried positions, base pay + commission, bonuses, and even stock options for key employee positions. We’re here for the long haul and want our team with us for the whole ride.